Clinical and Laboratory Update in Thrombosis, Anticoagulation and Vascular Medicine: A Board Review Primer
September 10-12, 2014
Mayo Civic Center / Rochester, Minnesota
This conference will focus on clinically applicable and cutting-edge methods used in the evaluation and treatment of patients with arterial and venous thrombotic disorders. New this year, we have expanded our course to include an overview of vascular medicine content. This conference will cover:
- Elements useful for providers caring for patients with a broad range of vascular diseases
- Preparing for the American Board of Vascular Medicine (ABVM) certification/recertification examinations
- Lectures and case studies will be presented by Mayo Clinic faculty
- Opportunity to ask questions and discuss difficult diagnostic or management issue
- Study questions will be covered during the conference
One-day options are available if you cannot attend all three days.
This conference is appropriate for individuals from hospital laboratories, including administrators, managers, directors, pathologists, outreach coordinators, marketing representatives and sales managers.
For additional information and to register, visit the conference website: www.MayoMedicalLaboratories.com/2014thrombosis
If you have questions, call our Education Department at 800-533-1710 or 507-284-0286. You may also e-mail our office at email@example.com